Prehistoric anthropological exhibit in the Naturhistorisches Museum in Vienna, Austria.
This gigantic museum comprises 39 exhibition halls displaying a wide array of minerals, meteorite fragments, fossils, dinosaurs and animal specimens. It is claimed that the museum holds and maintains 25 million specimens and artifacts.
It sits directly opposite of Kunsthistorisches Museum, which its mirror image and identical in exterior. Both buildings were opened to the public in 1889 and built to house the Habsburg’s vast collection.